CertainTeed Landmark Architectural Shingle
Architectural shingles with their greater strength and durability are perfect for the harsh Dallas weather conditions. With greater impact resistance to withstand hail and wind. Landmark is CertainTeed’s architectural laminate roofing shingle. Designed to replicate the appearance of cedar shake roofing, Landmark is available in an impressive array of colors that compliment any trim, stucco or siding.
- Dual-layered construction provides extra protection from the elements
- Ten year StreakFighter® algae-resistance warranty
- Priced at a fraction of the cost of traditional cedar shake
- Two-piece laminated fiber glass-based construction
- 229 / 240 lbs. per square (weight dependent on manufacturing facility)
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM 3018 Type I
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
Landmark Series shingles are engineered to outperform ordinary roofing in every category, keeping you comfortable, your home protected, and your peace-of-mind secure.
CertainTeed Landmark Architectural Shingle offers three levels of weight and thickness. The heavier the shingle, the more depth and dimension it offers. All three offer the exceptional quality of the industry’s toughest fire-resistant fiber glass base embedded with our color-rich ceramic granules. Within the Landmark Series, you get the dimensional appearance of wood-shake roofing combined with the flexibility of the industry’s most robust color palette. They also come with our exclusive StreakFighter® warranty, protecting your roof from streaking that can be caused by airborne algae.
A sophisticated look, brilliantly executed. Our Premium line is engineered to protect, enhance and endure for generations.
• Outperforms ordinary roofing in every category
• Two-piece laminated fiber glass-based construction
• Featuring Max Def colors for a deeper, richer mixture of surface granules
CertainTeed Landmark Architectural Shingle Warranty
Lifetime limited transferable warranty against manufacturing defects on residential applications • 50-year limited transferable warranty against manufacturing defects on group-owned or commercial applications • 15-year StreakFighter® algae-resistance warranty • 10-year SureStart™ protection • 15-year 110 mph wind-resistance warranty • Wind warranty upgrade to 130 mph available. CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge required
Ask us about about the range of CertainTeed Landmark Architectural Shingles and how they can enhance your property.
For more information click HERE