Malarkey Windsor Ecoasis Shingles
Malarkey Windsor Ecoasis Shingles are a designer shingle line with the energy conservation benefits of the solar reflective Ecoasis™ shingle line. Windsor® Ecoasis™ is made with Flexor™ polymer modified asphalt technology to promote superior granule adhesion and extreme weather protection, including Class 4 impact resistance. This product line also features optional Scotchgard™ Protector from 3M for added protection against black streaks caused by algae.
- REFLECT DAMAGING SOLAR RAYS – Reflecting solar rays may reduce the heat entering your home and extend the life of your roof.
- FLEXOR™ POLYMER MODIFIED ASPHALT – Asphalt technology increases flexibility, granule adhesion, and impact resistance.
- SEAL TO ROOF – Specially formulated asphalt sealant holds the shingle in place during high winds.
- RETAIN COLOR GRANULES – Superior granule adhesion provides your roof lasting beauty and protection from damaging solar rays.
- SUPERIOR SHINGLE STRENGTH – Shingles with Flexor™ polymer modified asphalt are more resistant to tearing and nail pull-out, reducing the risk of shingle blow-off.
- SCOTCHGARD™ PROTECTOR: HELP PREVENT BLACK STREAKS – Helps maintain the aesthetic appearance of your roof. Includes a 20-year warranty.
WIND WARRANTIES – 110 mph (177 kph) Limited Wind Warranty included. Eligible for a 140 mph (225 kph) Enhanced
Wind Warranty when conditions are met.
- FLEXIBLE IN ALL WEATHER – Asphalt technology provides flexibility for application in a wider range of climates and roof styles.
- PROTECT FROM EXTREME WEATHER – Class 4 impact resistance offers your roof the highest rated protection available.